Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lady Gaga set to make guest appearance in The Simpsons



The singer, whose genuine brand is Stafani Germanotta, recorded her voice-over earlier this month.

She's described the know-how as "one near to the coolest factors I've actually done".

The episode, titled Lady Goes Gaga, will oxygen in America in spring 2012 and is also probable be confirmed within of the british after within of the year.

'Iconic personalities'
The 25-year-old informed amusement Weekly: "I make music, but I don't do voice-overs every one day time near to the month and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I experienced to remind myself consistently near to the sincerity near to the humour.

"That's what i experienced been attempting to concentrate on, not placing over a character as well an awesome offer and genuinely getting as sincere as I could using the lines."

Continue examining the principal story
Since the relatively beginning, I've consistently wished to possess near to one of the most iconic personalities of our time, and she's it

Matt Groening
Simpsons creator
In the episode, the singer arrives to Springfield to cheer up Lisa, who's been struggling with minimal self-esteem.

Lady Gaga revealed that her character ends up kissing Marge, saying, "the apple doesn't fall much from my artistic tree".

Producers near to the Simpsons mentioned they have been impressed by her voice acting and ad-libbing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment